Initial Consultation: Free!
- Your fitness goals
- Complete medical history evaluation
- What you can expect in our session
- Body fat testing, full body measurements, cardiovascular and strength testing
Singular Training Session:
- 1 hour, individual strength training session tailored to your specific needs.
Partner Training Session:
- 1 hour, 2 person strength training session tailored to your specific needs.
Triple Training Session:
- 1 hour, 3 person strength training session tailored to your specific needs.
Kids Training Session:
- 45 minutes, 1 child (10-17 years old) strength training session tailored to your child's specific needs.
Group Fitness Classes
- 45 minute strength and cardio training class geared to push you to your limits. This high intensity class is perfect for anyone who wants to push their fitness routine to next level. Ready to find your limits then sign up for this class today!
Physical Therapy - Keith Duerler
Keith Duerler, MPT graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor's degree in Biology in 1994. He then graduated with a Master of Physical Therapy degree from Andrews University in Dayton, Ohio. He began his career in Charlotte NC and then moved to Lexington where he worked at Lexington Clinic for 12 years. It was at Lexington Clinic where he gained expertise in orthopedics specifically shoulder rehabilitation and sports medicine. However, he treats all orthopedic conditions requiring physical therapy. He also is a certified Golo Golf specialist. This enables him to develop a custom golf fitness program for his clients to improve their golf swing.